Baltimore intervw, finnally is over

immistatus

Our I-485 got approved at Baltimore Interview yesterday. It was such a relieve. Laid off two months after I-485.Found new job afterwards. Office C was a very nice young guys. Rountine questions regarding DOB, parents name, new employment letter, tax, etc. God bless America and praise the Lord , Jesus Christ.

WWW.XMXP.com

Congrats!!!

GODISGREAT,
Congrats! Enjoy the freedom.
I will glad if you could help me with these questions.
1) Did you use EAD to work for your new employer?
2) Did you change job title?

Thanks!

God bless you all.

Same job title and description. EAD used or not does not matter. ND 11/14/2000. What matter is you have a same job. Laid off before 180 days should not be matter.

If you love Music, check out my website www.XMXP.com

Just spoke to IIO today

Hi ya\'all. Just spoke to IIO, she was very kind. She said they sent an RFE to my lawyer on NOV 13. Crossing my fingers.....jeeees. Please pary for us guys...

EAC: 01 107 XXXXX
ND: 02/20/2001
EB2 RIR
India

Congraulations, and a question

What do you mean by same job? Let\'s say you work on a product for a company A and they you switch to Company B. And you LC states the type of the product along with technology u will be using. Now company B\'s product is not at all like company A, but the technology you will be using Java, NT etc. are same as previous job. Does this qualify as same job? Was this the scenario in your case.

mc

Please help

I am sorry for posting this message in this discussion but trying to get help from those who are from Maryland.

I am in Maryland. I didn’t apply for EAD and AP when I applied for 485.
I heard Baltimore INS wont issue EAD/AP but Philadelphia and Washington DC offices are issuing it if you have 485 receipt. Can I get it from Baltimore? If not can I go to philadelphia or Washington DC office for EAD/AP? Will they reject it since I am from Maryland?
Any body had a problem like this
 Gurus, please help.
Thanks a lot

GODISGREAT help please

Couple of questions ................
When u where laid off did ur company inform the ins ?
Did u receive ur EAD before being laid off?
Does ur new hiring company need to send any papers to the INS ?
Is it (by the book) to take up a similar job with a new company and still keep the GC process going ?
please reply