baltimore interview

waitingtoseethe light

Registered Users (C)
My case was ( ND 11/00 ) was transferred to Baltimore in May ( 5/17 ). I see from the discussion group that most of the guys with t.d 5/17 got interviews even some having n.d Jan 2001. I don\'t get the way the cases are handled by INS. I would like to know if there is anyone in the same boat as mine .

waitingtoseethe light - pay a visit to BINS

I have heard from a lot of friends that if you go and ask about your case, they send out the interview notices. One of my friend went and they issued the interview appointment letter next day - the date of interview was 2 months later. So, I\'d suggest that you pay a vist to the INS and check it out.

I don\'t mean to reject what you say BUT...

it does not sound right. The case that you mentioned might have been a coincident. I paid two visits to Baltimore. The last thing they told me was that my case was still in the box and it would take a while before it was scheduled for an interview. Of course, I didn\'t ask what a while meant, one week, one month, ...

Lawyer\'s Request

If you can have your lawyer officially request by mail/fax, it might also help expedite the case. But again B-INS is sometime quite random in issuing interview notices. Good luck to all who are still waiting for the letters. I pray that you all will get it very soon.