Baltimore Interview

No Title

insball:

The interview at baltimore for the whole family (including kids if any) will be done together. It hardly takes five minutes for the whole family.

I finished mine in Jan 2001 and got my cards also in early March.

Wish you all the best.

Manish

No Title

Do we have to take photographs with us for the INS baltimore interview? It was not mentioned in the interview letter I got.

No Title

nu,

I see that your ND is in Nov 1999. Can you post your case details and
when did you get the interview notice ?

Thanks

No Title

Hi, Baltimore:

Thanks for your reply. We just got interview appointment with Baltimore office for mid April. However, my wife is scheduled half
an hour later than me with the same officer B. This make me very suspicious of sth. Maybe when I go there, I can ask them to interview us together. How about you? When you were scheduled for interview, do they schedule you and your wife separately or they schedule you together? From my understanding, they should schedule my wife together with me because her case based on mine.

Thanks for further information..

No Title

I got the notice in last couple of days. I have ND of Nov99.
I think they might be sending the letters based on PD. Mine is early 97.
Gama, what do you mean when you say keep your fingers crossed

No Title

I think Baltimore goes by ND. However, in order for them to call you for interview, Vermont must be officially processing those ND dates.

Right now, Vermont is processing October cases and they only call people with ND\'s in October whose cases have been transferred for interview. We are also seeing some early November cases. That means when VSC comes out with their official processing dates next week we should expect them to move to Nov. 1999.

No Title

When we were called for interview my wife was scheduled at 7:45 am and mine was at 3pm with officed D. We both went in at 7:50 and came out by 8:00. It was very simple and to the point. We were handed our passports with GC stamped at 8:20 and were told that the cards should arrive in 6 months time.

Good Luck with your interview. To find what all I was asked in the interview click on my Name and read some past positings from me.

No Title

Do we know what they require, in Baltimore, as far as the proof of employment is concerned? Employment letter, W-2 and pay stubs-anything else?

No Title

Hi Install,

Did you get any reply to your question? We are in the exact same scenario as you

Also, what are the documents that you are planning to take to the interview? Are you taking photos, too?

Thanks in advance