Baltimore Interview Success

Cicada

Registered Users (C)
HI, there. Yesterday afternoon all three of us got our stamps after 40 mins interview and 40 mins waiting for stamping. It was quick.
The officer had all our labor and I140. She basically went through each of our files and asked very few questions. The docs requested are
 pay stub, H1-B renewal approval letter( my H1B expired in Oct.), employment letter, w-2 form for 2000, all the EADs. She has all our photos in file. The officer is very nice and professional.
My son(6 yrs.) was also asked to sign and take fingerprint. What a big relief!
My details are pd 6/22/99 nd 1/16/01 td 6/4/01 ad 12/4/01. EAD renewed once. No advanced parole.
Good luck to all the waiters!

Congrats !!

Great News Cicada, enjoy your freedom now. Quick question for you, Did the officer ask questions about original birth, marriage certificates and Affidavit of Support to you or your wife?

Thanks and Good Luck

-GC4VP

HI, GC4VP

She only asked each of us birth date, date of marriage. She did not ask for originals of birth and marriage certificates, or Affidavit of Support. But I\'m sure you need original birth and marriage certificates for the interview.
Your income is sufficient evidence for supporting your spouse.

Good luck.

Cicada

Congrats

Congrats on your approval & stamping. What was the name of the officer who interviewd you ?