Baltimore Interview Notice Received!!!

BaltimoreWaiter

Registered Users (C)
I received the Baltimore interview notice (for me and my wife) today scheduled for January 9, 2001. I already posted my interview schedule 3 weeks ago as I came to know about it from Baltimore office. Finally I received 6 notices for both me and my wife. I don\'t know why they have sent so many.

No Title

6 notices? Does that mean you will have three interviews and three GC\'s given to you? If you do, please find out if they are transferrable - we can start a bidding war here on Immi Portal.

Kidding, of course.

Congratulations - hope all goes well.

KP

No Title

2 FP notices, 3 Interview notices for the same person.

This is how they waste the taxpayers money and then blame it on somebody else.

No Title

Yesterday we received interview notice for my wife but not for me. Hopefully, I will get my notice today. The interview is scheduled for Jan 09 as well.

Good luck to all of us.

UncleSham

No Title

When my lawyer visited the Baltimore office last week they informed her that my interview date is Jan 9th at 1:45 PM. But I have not received the notice yet. Good luck to everybody !!

vsc899

No Title

Finally my interview is scheduled for Jan 11th 2001. I came to know through an officer and she said that they already mailed the interview notice and I should receive them in two days.

Its been a long wait for me. The Labor process was started in Dec 95 unfortunately in EB3 eventhough I had done MS(comp) here because lawyer thought at that time EB3 was safe. Most of my time was waiting for PD to become current. Had it not been for this transfer to Baltimore I should have got it long time ago from VSC.

My Details
PD June 96 EB3 India
1-485 RD/ND June 1999
FP - May 2000
TD - June 14th 2000 to baltimore
ID - Jan 11th 2001.

Good luck for others who are for Interview from Baltimore

Manish