Baltimore Interview - July 26

Tushar Shah

Registered Users (C)
I visited Baltimore INS to inquire about my case. I went to the inquiry counter and the lady there looked at our case (me, wife and daughter) and told me that our interviews are scheduled on 7/26/01. All 3 of us have different timings with a gap of 1/2 hour. We all will be seeing the same officer OfficerE.

I will post the details of the interview notice when I receive them.

The other details:
PD: 4/99
RD: 8/00
ND: 9/11/00
TD: 4/26/01
EB2 RIR India

No Title

I forgot to mention, the transfer notice said that the case is transferred to Baltimore INS for speed up of processing.

No Title

Did they say when do they receive your case from Vermont. For me they said on May 15th they received it. My TD 04/27 and PD is 07/99. 485 RD08/00 nD 09/00.

Wish you good luck. When did they scheduled your interview? was it today or yesterday ?

No Title

They did not say when the case was received. I was told that the notice is sent our "recently" so you should be getting it soon.

No Title

Hi Karri and Tushar,
   Could you please tell me the address for Baltimore office INS. I would like to make a trip this coming week.

GreenHopeful

No Title

I received the interview notice today in mail. The details of document list is same as mentioned by GMC in one of the postings.

See url

gmc01 "BALTIMORE Interview on July 12" 6/27/01 8:35am