Baltimore Interview Experience

SAM2000

Registered Users (C)
I was called by Officer D at the exact time of the interview. We received two interview notices one for my wife and one for myself. But we were called for the interview at the same time. The officer asked if the address was right on the 485 application. I gave a new address. He then took a form and got my finger prints and signature. Then he checked the file to see if there is any document missing. He also asked me to give all my work permits and drivers license. Then he asked which company I am working for and do I have any pay stubs. I gave the appointment letter and past 6 months pay stubs. He did not even look at them. He just punched holes and put them in the file. Then he started typing the form I-551 and asked me to check the form for name and address. He also wrote my daughters name though she is a citizen. Then he reviewed my wife\'s file. He found that I had only given one support document for my wife\'s age. He asked me if I have one more. I gave him another copy. Then he told me that every thing looks ok and he will stamp my passport with temp stamp for one year which can be used for working and entering the country. He asked me I have any questions and told me to notify if there is any change of address. The whole process took 15 mins. I did not have an attorney with me.

Format of the letter

Re: Employment Verification of XXXXXXX

Dear Sir / Madam:

This letter is to verify the intention to continue the employment of XXXXXX as a XXXXXX ( Same as Labour Cetification) under the terms and conditions set forth in his previously approved labor certification and immigration petition.

XXXXXX has been employed with our company since XXXXX. He will continue to perform job duties, which are described in his labor certification at an annual salary XXXXX. We are pleased with his performance and would like to continue his employment contingent, of course, upon approval by the INS.

Should you have any question / any other information required regarding XXXXX \' s employment with our company please do not hesitate to contact me.

No Title

Congrats, What is your RD/ND and TD to Baltimore. When was your interview scheduled today or yesterday?
Thanks for sharing the detailed process.

No Title

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your
interview experience!

My case wasl also transferred to Baltimore last
4/27/01 and still waiting for my interview waiting.
My details are PD 11/98 ND 10/00 FP 12/00 and EB3
others.

Goodluck to you and your family!

GMC

No Title

My Details
EB2 RIR
PD feb 28th 1999
AD I-140 Dec 10 1999
ND 485 Jan 30th 2000
TD Feb 15th 2001
Interview Date June 19th 2001
Pasport Stamped

No Title

Sam_2000, did you bring with you your
daughter who is already a US citizen?

I am not sure if I need to bring with
us our son who is also a US citizen by
birth. I have a daughter whom I applied
for I-485 as well, and she has an interview
notice as well.

Did you need to bring some ID say passport
for your daughter?

We have an interview on July 12 for me, my
wife and daughter. Thanks.

GMC

No Title

I just took my daughter as she is very young and I can not leave her alone. They did not ask for any proof of ID or age. He just asked of her data of birth and entered the info in the I-485 form.