WaitingWasFun

Registered Users (C)
PD:08/96
RD:10/17/99
ND:10/22/99
Case transferred to Baltimore on 02/13/01
FP: 03/06/01
Interview Scheduled for: 03/22/01

I am going for an interview to Baltimore on 22nd March and my lawyer is accompanying me and my wife. I was asked to bring lot of docs to prove that I am really married and living with my wife ever since the marriage. Lawyer said all that doesn\'t apply for me as I am employer sponsored applicant. Still, I decided to take most of them except some really stupid things which I didn\'t save.

I am also taking employment letter from my company, last 3-years of W-2s, last 3 months pay stubs, and another letter stating that my company was acquired by another one and then renamed it with the current name that is different from the one when I filed my I-485. I am also taking some news articles that mentioned about this buyout(from websites).

Is there anything else I need to take? Also, if anyone went to Baltimore for an interview, please let me know how things are. My lawyer after going through all the docs said that I will be walking out with GC stamped. Can that be possible? I thought Baltimore INS usually calls for another visit couple of weeks later to stamp. Someone who know or went there for interview please tell the details.

Thank you.

No Title

Medical report. very important. that is the first thing he asked me.

Approval of your latest approval of I-140. all your EAD\'s and I-94s,
Affidavit of support, just in case they ask of it, some time they misplace it during transfer or VSC might have not sent them a copy.
Yes do take your lawyer.

I would suggest take all related documents just in case.

Steve.

No Title

Lets count anyone Amended I-140 got cleared (applied in Jan-2001) after INS decided to put HOLD for I-485 cases
because of Name/ownership change.
If you are in Mastech/Igate please reply