Baltimore Interview Approved

nesd23

Registered Users (C)
We had our interview yesterday and it was a breeze. Thank you Lord and thank you to all you guys there especially to Anasotmosis who\'s been generous enough to spare time keeping track of the Baltimore Interviewee guys. My thanks goes to the owner of this website also.

Was interviewed by a nice white lady. The interview was essentially a validation of what you have on your application. Name, birthdate, date of arrival etc. They asked for my EAD, W-2, paystubs, Employment letter, Birth Certificates and of course the passport. They also asked for a new set of pictures because the ones I submitted first were kind of blurry.

To the rest of you guys out there, good luck and may God bless America an you all.

No Title

Congratulations! Could you tell if you were asked ALL the questions on I-485?

No Title

Congrats and Thanks. BTW was your I-140 approved for CP or AOS?
Also what is the status of your friend Mervin?

Ram

Congratulations. You are finally free. Do they scrutinise the pay-stubs and W2 or just take them as a formality? Do let us know.

No Title

My 140 was approved for AOS.

What the lady asked us(wife/kid) are just few and very basic questions like:
- Date of Entry in the US
- Date of Birth
- Name of father
- SS#

They also asked me what do I do and I said I\'m a Software Engineer. Just like that, was really surprised that it was very simple and quick interview. They never even asked us to step out to wait for the number from their system, they did it while we were there and it only took about 5 minutes.

My friend Mervin\'s interview schedule is on Nov. 27. Good luck to all you guys.

Does people live in Baltimore will all get interview or it\'s only randomly case?

I have a question and will appreciate if anyone can answer for me.
I saw a lot of case mention Baltimore interview experience. I am curious if all the people who live in Baltimore apply I485 will get the interview or the interview in Baltimore only the random selection case??

Thanks

RE: Baltimore and/or the rest of Maryland

I think everyone whose residential address is in Maryland, independent of where your company is located, has to go for interview in Baltimore. My company is in Virginia, but I live in Maryland, I still need to go to Baltimore for the interview. What really sucks is, that if I was living in VA instead, my I-485 would have been approved at Vermont. Your I-485 does not get approved once it is transferred to Baltimore, you MUST go for the interview to get your passport stamped.