Registered Users (C)
Case details-
PD:07/99
485 RD:08/21/00
ND:09/20/00
TD:04/27/01
ID:08/21/01
AD:08/21/01
I had an interview today afternoon with officer B and got approved for me and my family. We all were called inside at the same time though the interview timings are different. The officer asked us whatever is there in the 485 application verified name, date of birth,place of birth, spouce name etc.. and yes or no questions from 485 application. She took w2 for 2000, 3 latest pay stubs, employment letter. And asked me about my job duties. Then she took our i-94, EAD. Our passports got stamped immediately. The whole process took half-an-hour for all of us.
Wish you all good luck who ever is waiting for the interview.

Conrats Karri

Karri,

Did they keep your W2 and Pay stubs or did they took a close look at those documents. what were they emphazing on in the interview please respond that would be of great help.

Thanks

No Title

They are verifying birth certificates, tax returns, latest pay stubs and the job duties. All these depends on officers. Some officers are particular about each paper like 140 approval etc...,
The officer who interviewed me is a very nice lady.

No Title

They took the copies of w2 and pay stubs not the originals. Even the birth certificates also not originals, but they may look at your originals just to check that you have them.

Congrats Karri....

Congrats Karri.... Enjoy your freedom.

We haven\'t heard of any more interview notices for people with TD in May 2001. Is BAL completed its schedule for October.
Anyone who have any other update about their ID or if anyone has visited BAL recently to get an update please keep us posted.