Baltimore Interview Approved

Bajrang

Registered Users (C)
I had interview @ Baltimore yesterday afternoon. It went well and we (me, my wife and 4 year old son) got stamp on passport.

Case Detail : EB3 India, PD 01/99, ND 01/00

Interview Experience : They were behind the schedule yesterday. They called us after almost an hour from scheduled time. Officer was nice young lady. We took auth, she asked for picture ID. She verified our mother\'s and father\'s first name. Asked for 1099, W2 copies. That\'s all!!! She did not take our EAD and AP!!! She filled application for GC for each of us, took finger print and signature, asked for passports. She was in hurry due to they were behind the schedule so she asked me to wait outside until she gets visa numbers from NVC (so she can take next interview). The interview process was just 20 minutes long. Now hard part came. I think she completed 2/3 more interviews mean while. She finally came out after 1 and half hour and returned our passports!!! Thank GOD.

This is really a nice site which helped me a lot when I had questions and worries. Thanks to Rajeev Khanna and all of you. Good luck.

Thanks
DPatel

No Title

When was your case transferred and which officer interviewed you? Also do you know when your case was received by Baltimore INS?

No Title

I think it transfered around 04/01. Interviewed by Officer B. Not sure when they received it.

No Title

I am a little confused here. Isn\'t 1099 for corporations? As a full time employee you\'d only have W2. How did you have 1099?