Baltimore Interview - Approved

Tushar Shah

Registered Users (C)
We had our interview today at Baltimore INS office. Here is my experience

Interview for me, wife and daughter scheduled at different interval. The officer called all of us at the same time.

Asked to take the oath.
Then asked yes/no type question.
Then checked my wife\'s file verified my wife\'s birthdate.
Then asked me where I am working and what I am doing. Made sure that the work that I mentioned is the same as written in labor certificate.
Asked for 2000 Tax Return, Current Pay Stubs and Verification of Employment letter. Asked for a copy of my birth certificate and marriage certificate.
Then took my, wife and daughter\'s finger print.
The officer could not locate my photographs in the file so asked me if I have one? Based on earlier posting by someone I had taken extra set so there was no problem.

This all took about 30 minutes.

I was told to wait then till the visa number is available. This took about 20 minutes.

Finally I am feeling a lot relaxed and very happy about the freeeeeeedom........

No Title

Congrats Tushar.... We all hope u have a great free life...

I hope the same thning happen to ALL OF US also....

Congrats!!!! I have a Question

Did she check ur W-2 and all information u submitted or she she just kept those for there records...plz respond

No Title

Verified my employer and checked the tax returns to see my income for the last year. Also checked 2-3 paystubs.

No Title

Dear Friend,
I have recieved a Interview letter and it says that I cannot take my son under age 14 year inside the INS, also they said interview can be video recorded, also bring Emp certificate etc.

Another question as my wife is dependent on me, does she also have to take her current employment letter and all the pay stubb or not.
Please suggest me.

Need Suggestion

Dear Friend,
I have recieved an Interview letter and it says that I cannot take my son under age 14 year inside the INS, also they said interview can be video recorded, also bring Emp certificate etc.

Another question as my wife is dependent on me, does she also have to take her current employment letter and all the pay stubb or not.
Please suggest me.
I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Nick

No Title

Hi Nick,

My interview letter did not mentioned anything like that. I took my 4 1/2 year daughter with me. (she was not asked anything)

Are you scheduled for interview at Baltimore INS?

For my wife they did not ask any documents related to employment. (She is not working). But if your wife has her own H-1 It will be better to carry them just in case.

As far as current Emp. letter. They need something like your name, your salary and they are going to keep you for a long term. Just mention this in a 6-8 line letter.

I hope this helps.

Question for TUSHAR: Important

Did they ask you to bring the 2000 return in the inerview notice. Please let me know ASAP. \

Enkoy your freedom
Congrats and thanks for your help
Ganesh

No Title

Tushar, Congratulations on your approval!

Are you in tracker? Could update the tracker and also post your complete details for the sake of fellow netters. thanks.