Balitmore Interview Scheduled on 08/21

karri

Registered Users (C)
Hi All Baltimore transferees,
 atlast, received interview notice for me and my family shceduled on 08/21 with officer B. My details are:
485nd: 09/20/00
PD:07/02/99
TD:04/27/01
Entered into the Baltimore System: 05/16/01
atg: Eb2 - India
Hope Himalko and newtothis, macika also gets it soon.

No Title

Congratulations! It looks that things are moving slowly, but surely...
I went to the Baltimore office this morning and learned that my case is still in a box. But the (very nice) lady also said that "it is under review for appointment". She said I should hear from them within the next 30 days. She also wrote this on a piece of paper, and stamped and signed it.
I also asked her whether I can get the same kind of case info over the phone and she said no.

No Title

Congrats Karri... It seems at least Baltimore is going ahead with scheduling more interviews.
I hope everyone else also receive their notices very soooonnnnn

No Title

Thanks macika and kv29. Same thing happened to me when I went to baltimore last month. The lady put a stamp on my transfer notice and told me to come after Aug 10th If I do not hear by then. hope you too will receive yours soon.

Congrats Karri

Must be a big relief to get that letter. Congratulations!

Would you know when Baltimore actually received your papers? I know that one guy who got his case transferred took about 2 to 3 months before Baltimore received his paper.

I actually called VSC yesterday and the Lady I spoke with said that Baltimore received mine on 05/24.

I hope things will move faster now. Thanks.

ND/RD 11/00; TD 05/18; EB3; Country Phil:

No Title

Baltimore received my case on 05/16, where as my case was transfered on 04/17 so almost 3 weeks. My interview letter was dated July 14th.

Best of Luck

Good Luck for the interview. Anything out of the ordinary requested in terms of paper work such as stuff not already mentioned in the posts by GMC?

Thanks

No Title

Nothing as such. I think the interview letter is pretty standardized with a list of documents to bring.

Good luck !!

Oh karri... congratulations ... and thanks for spreading out that good news...
once again.. the hope is starting to germinate...and above all GOOD luck to you on your interview!