Bad News

Elias Cool down dude :D

These are well know facts. we dont have to remind this stupid ass "STOPIMMIGRATION'.

If they kick our butt, they gonna close atleast all engineering universities, most of hospitals, big software gaints...and this list goes on and on.. America is bag of shit without immigrants.

Why are you guys getting provoked/responsding to STOPIMMIGRATION's loathsome commentary - JUST IGNORE HIM.

He will eventaully crawl back into the hell-hole that he obviously very recently crawled out of.

He ain't American

Folks,
Stop reacting to STOPIMMIGRATION. He is probably one of lighthearted jokers on this board and this is his Friday prank.

His syntax and choice of words don't sound convincingly American (even though he is doing a good job pretending). On one hand he uses formal tones like an NPR newscaster, on the other hand he identifies himself as Bubba. Who the hell identifies themselves as Bubba? If he really were a kkk clan member, those guys take offense at being stereotyped as southern hicks and would never identify themselves as Bubba in "hostile territory" like on an immigration board.

Anyways even I am spending more time on this than it's worth. Congrats to habib or whomever pulled off a nice one.

- WGC

I just confirmed with my attn. Indeed 485 proceesing has been suspended for 3 weeks. With Holidays he said Oct approvals will now easily go upto Feb15(assuming no RFE or transfer). Nov will be in april. As I had predicted INS will find one or other reason to make processing time as 545 days.

my 2 cents

Bubba stands for Bob and Robert is refered to as Bob.
So, i had posted earlier today that i plan to take a sabatical from this forum for some time, but guess what i am back in 3 hours.

well what can i say.
If you notice bubba has started a new thread and one responce to this thread.
He has never bothered to respond to all of your cracks at him.

I am sure he is having a good laugh reading your responces to his statements.

bubba i salute thee. it does not take a lot to provoke us on this board.

every one relax and get back to discussing more important issues.
fisa

BTW if you are from Georgia or North carolina or South carolina ur cases would most probably be transferred to local offices.

patienceGC, you might want to check in Atlanta office. Your case might be transferred soon.

Hi,
Does this delay apply for stamping also? Because I got approved Nov 13 -- RD Sep 10-01. I received my CC and planning to go for stamping next wednesday.

thanks
anjana

STOPIMMIGRATION

I had reported to the moderator y/day when IT appeared y/day. No action yet .

Re: IP addresses - they can always be spoofed. But I assume IT does not know how to do it. But don't know from where IT is operating [I will try to find out] - has access to multiple IPs ?

However, best to ignore IT.