Bad News FROM NSC

its really horrible news .... all the other service center are doing something to improve the processing time but NSC #@$%^&*@#$%

It seems that NSC will reaplce TSC and become the slowest center in near future.

However, this web site doesn't mention teh situation of EB 485. From rupnet.com we saw that EB485 adjudication is faster than before. It is a litttle confusing....

This is brutal!!!
However The H-1 quota will be done by march so i think they will kind of balance the situation..

Any way this is really a bad news for Nebraskan's

:mad: :confused:

How is it possible

If I recall correctly, we all paid a lot of money in fees to have our I485's adjudicated. Where did this money go? My understanding of the contract between ourselves and the USCIS is that we pay them money and they adjudicate our petitions.

In every other country I have been in, this is called fraud (or more accurately, theft).

Since 9/11, it seems that the USCIS can get away with anything.

ALSO. I see that the CSC is estimating that they will be reducing the I485 backlog to less than one year. How come they can do it and the NSC can't?

I am missing something here.

FunkyJunky,

Hey to top all your points - they are going to support TSC reduce the backlog - somebody tell them, 'look at yourself'

Is there no end to this humiliation and insecurity that NSC can give all of us?

What we need is accountability and a proper chanel to voice our concerns ..

We can B#*ch about this all we want , it won't make a difference to the NSC , unless we have a channel to express/convey/relate our frustration to the folks at the NSC/USCIS.

Sucks

That's baaddd news.!

Instead of coming out of all the bad news they could have easily resolved couple of cases.