bad news...case transfered....please help(arlington transfers please help)

abci

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE on Oct 17th ...replied to INS and ND was November 1st.

Today my case has been transferred to the local INS office.It says case
has been transferred to Washington DC...does it mean Arlington office?

Please answer...
How many months does it take to schedule an Interview at Arlington?

Thank you

Arlington Interview Transfer

Sorry to hear your case has been transferred to Arlington. I am afraid if you ND is Nov 1, 2000, you are going to have to wait a little here :-(
Please join us here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?230@@.efca0df

And for some good data on other people in the same boat, visit: ashwariya "ONLY THOSE TRANSFERRED TO ARLINGTON!" 10/5/01 11:54am

Good luck.

No Title

please provide details on your case. it is impossible to effectively reply if you do not provide the background

also, please include whether 140 was for AOS/CP, how long in the US, the visa status you held, whether you were out of status, and what the AVM message said and changed to

Dont worry, things will be fine

Sorry to hear that abci !

I dont understand what will INS gain by harrassing genuine straight forward cases like us. They give VISAs to terrorists without thinking twice but when it comes to tax paying, law obeying simple employees like us, they put thru all sorts of scrutiny and pain.
What all I can do is wish you good luck and I hope your pain will come to an end soon !

Please keep us posted with developments from your side !

RFE Details

abci,

Sorry to hear that your case tranferred to arlington INS office.

In earlier message, you mentioned that you received RFE for empl letter and pay stubs. When you replied to RFE, do you happened to mentioned in empl letter for job description, job title exactly as you mentioned in your labor certification or it differs from LC. I am trying to understand why VCS tranfers the cases to local INS, and what is reason behind that.

Thanks
dhanush

dhanush, chapdin

You sly pricks

One person\'s case has been transfered and he is long over due. Instead of answering if you know or just shut up why do u need his details like his background, what his height is and weight is. Chapdin you are asking so much info and see your last line. Things will be alright. (is that info what abci is asking) You still want ur info his I-140 for CP/AOS. Why. Then you will give abci his answer.
I have seen so many guys here that only ask questions like ND, RD and
case deatils and once you give those, these fellows are gone.
Imagine people who have valid and genuine questions and ask for answers and all he gets is give us more info, we will give u answers. The poor fellow patiently gives out the info and waits and waits. There are so many fellows who do the same shit out there.

ABCI while i do not know the answer to your question precisely, its about 4 months. Check the archive using arlington, you will find tonnes of material on transfer and approved cases.

I am not the police nor a DIRECTOR. I am tired of some selfish asses on this board.

Thanks nsx :) Dhanush and Chapdin ..if at all of any help...here are answers

Never out of status. Was in h-1b & then transfered to EAD.In LC it was software engineer and in employment letter it was Lead software engineer. Salary was around 20K more.

140 approved for CP but applied AOS.Only thing changed company after 180 days of ND.(was forced to due to layoff).

Danush are u Arlington tranfer case?

No Title

nsx,

you are a disgruntled person, unable to even articulate your "flame" clearly. I suggest cleaning up your language first, learn to write correctly and decently, and not preach. I was being direct and asking details so that all of us can collectively help abci. Anyway, cool it and peace.

ABCi, based on your info, it seems that the reason for interview is probably job change, where they might want to verify similar area of employment etc. Also, a remote reason may be different titles on LC and 485 letter. I too have the same situation regaridng that, but my case is still pending.

There is a arlington transfer thread here that might help you with this info. I do not recollect the exact thread, but remember reading one in which a transfer case was granted interview within a month or so. search the entire forum under transfer and interview and see if you find something. it is painful but might yield some value.

anyway, best of luck. I really mean that things will be alright and hope that is true

NSX - NEFARIOUS SICK XTREMIST SUFFERING FROM NOXIOUS STINK XENOPHOBIA

NSX,

First, you are a mentally sick ill-natured person, and you need medical help. Come back once you get rehabilitated. We will welcome you.

Second, learn the fundamental principle of human being - RESPECT.

Finally, God will definitely punish evil, may not be today, but tomorrow.

-dhanush
An arrow to kill evil

my apologies

HI all,

Please accept my apologies for posting such a message to NSX. Initially I ignored NSX message. when I searched (http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?126@@.efcb5e1)
postings by NSX, I found that many people got offended by his earlier postings. That was the reason, why I shooted an arrow for NSX posting.

ABCI,

Since rvaldaz has posted message with URL ("ONLY THOSE TRANSFERRED TO ARLINGTON!"), which might be the answer for your question. That could be the reason many transferees didn\'t reply to your message. So do Chapdin and I.

The intention for my earlier posting is to find the reason behind your transfer, So that other people who get RFE may get benefited and use caution when they reply to avoid transfers to local INS.

Yes, more than six months back, my case was transferred to Arlington INS Office, and still waiting for interview. I don’t know how NSX got the 4-month wait time frame. Many transferees waiting for more than 7 months. I don\'t want to discourage you, but hang on... We all get interviews and approvals.

Good luck to all.

dhanush

DHANUSH stop bad mouthing ur dad

Don\'t make ur mama ashamed of you. Do u hunt for a living Mr.Arrow man
or sell arrow shirts. Looks like u watched too much bow and arrow movies all along.

Dhanush idiot, no matter what caution you use a case gets transfered at the officer\'s discertion. Also most arlington cases are virginia addresses. If u dunno these things what anlaysis are u gonna do and help people u moron.

4 month timeframe iks previous postings. If ur butt can sitt on a chiar for 2 hours search all the archives u selfish prick.

DHANUSH u should be in afghanistan

Fighting the war against evil with your arrows against evil rfather than on this board. Maybe u are one of those shrinks. ALL TALK NO ACTION.

Rfe not sent due to lay off

Hi I am new to this site,MY I-485 nd was oct.17 2000 and I got Rfe on sept.5 2001 from Ins requesting pay stubs,w2 etc. now my problem is I was on bench for last 2 months and I started working for new company after 180 days on my ead.Now my old company terminated me and is not even ready to send my Rfe documents they say it is illegel,What should I do ,Totally confused,frustrated and disgusted with the system.I would really app. if somebody could help me.My new job is in different state
archi

Sorry to hear about the transfer

I wish you good luck in getting a quick interview scheduled. I am still waiting for my attorney to respond to the RFE that I received.
Shall keep you posted. I encourage you to keep up your hopes as I am sure you will get your GC.
DecND.

This is what u can do

Check with a attorney and some knowledgeable folks here.

You can petition for an attroeny transfer. 485 is never the employer\'s
petition. I-140 is. However if u can get a new attorney and simply transfer the case you can continue with your process. Chances are u will get an interview, but if you can demonstrate you were terminated
caz of the soft economy and not performance, and since u already found a job and moved only after 180 days u shhould be fine. My opinion based on other postings where people changed were forced to change after 2 months of filing 485\'s and went through fine. That\'s the best option u have now.