Bad experience dealing with Senator Barbara Boxer's office

123_sam

Registered Users (C)
I had a very bad experience dealing with the office of senator boxer. I opened a casework with them regarding my name check process in august last year. After repeated calls and follow ups, they finally send me a letter that they are unable to do anything for me. I called them back again after a few days, and was very bluntly informed that they have closed my case in their system. The agent refused to follow up with FBI again.

123_sam
waiting for namecheck since 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
123_sam said:
I had a very bad experience dealing with the office of senator boxer. I opened a casework with them regarding my name check process in august last year. After repeated calls and follow ups, they finally send me a letter that they are unable to do anything for me. I called them back again after a few days, and was very bluntly informed that they have closed my case in their system. The agent refused to follow up with FBI again.

123_sam
waiting for namecheck since 2003.

For me, they just confirmed that my name check was indeed in progress and that that is all their office could do for me.

This is normal, usual response from them.
I contacted a congressman and two senators and got same response: name check pending, we hope this info helps (I do not think it helps... I know that it is pending...), we can not contact FBI to expedite name check..
and I saw many posts from other people with same experience.

I got the same response ....
Is there any way to contact direct Barbara Boxer , to let her know the bad behavior/response of her employees??