Bad experience at Detroit ASC

getmeout

Registered Users (C)
I and my spouse went to Detroit ASC for FP. My date is Feb 7 and many of my friends did their FP early. I will be traveling in the month of Feb. so we wanted to do it earlier. My other friend did his FP in December at least a month earlier. So we thought it would not be a problem. Stopped by security and he checked the notice and told we can not do it today and talk to the front desk guy and told can not be done. I asked him various options and he said I can not pre-pone for any reason. Then talk to his manager and she was very rude. Have been told that I can only post pone and not advance. I explained my reason and she is not willing to listen. They have very less people waiting there and if they wanted to do our FP, they could have. We had to go in the middle of work and disappointed. Did any one experienced similar thing in Detroit or else where? :mad: :mad: :confused:

same thing with me

same thing happen with me in cincinnati...they were rude...and i tried to go early but they were not even ready to listen...
my date is next week...so i will be going again next week...

wac02116++++
nd: 02-12-02
:mad: