Backlogs in I-485 Processing in NSC

FYI

NSC petition got the less response compare to other centers. I wonder why? I encourage you all to participate. You can view the previous signature by clicking “view signature” button.

NSC folk: call for action!

please sign the petition regarding i485 backlogs in the Nebraska Service Center.

Yes, please sign your name there. No matter if this would have any effect, at least we've tried our part.

--Shamu

CALLING ALL FOLKS...even those with GC

Folks,

Please sign the petition.. only takes a few seconds...

I know, a lot of folks would just hit the back button or close the browser saying 'why should i care..??' or 'if i do not sign, there will hardly be any difference in the count..' etc...

Remember, your signature can make a big difference..
Even if you already got your approval, please sign it..

Friends,

Thanks for your support. This petition is for everybody (not for “vetri, Pork Chop, Shamu2002 and GC4ME_02” only).

I see around 900 views on this thread. The no of signature has to be 200+, if 25% of the viewers registered. But it has only 60+. Please register and give your support. It is not going to harm anything; we are not going to lose anything (except 2 min).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t mistake

Don’t mistake, I am trying to keep this thread in the first page to get more support.

Question

Is this petion only for applicants who applied in or before year 2002 because there is no 2003 year in the receipt year dropdown list?