Backlog of Immigrant Paperwork Growing

nice article

It is very nice article, that I had seen lately.
Any how I don't how much Bush administration cares about public opinion as the article said we are not the voters to think about.

At least I know not just EB based 485 filers are going through the ordeal. For family based 485 filers, their relatives have influences.

backlog issues are picking up momentum through various media it is good one way. But nothing is going to change in the short run..........

Backlog Growing

This is an excellent article. Immigration for employment-based cases in the United States of America is abhorrent under the current administration. I'm an upper middleclass businessman that emigrated from Canada to the United States to lend my expertise to the development of a business unit for my sizable multi-national employer. The backlogs coupled with a diminished economy are making this a very stressful and uncertain adventure, one I am not recommending to my international colleagues. My uncertainty is amplified because I am aligned with the business development function of my company; R&D is usually the first to take the hit. I'd love to participate in the more permanent aspects of the American dream, like home-ownership, but for now that is too risky so I’ll stay put in foreign equities. 1.5 years and waiting.....

Stay on the media... a free and global market requires America to make fast moves and to embed qualified foreign nationals into domestic functions.