Backgroung Still Pending

JOE77

Registered Users (C)
Well today April 5th.2007. l did inforpass to Newark uscis office to check my status but still same story my name check still pending, l did my interview since September 10th.2003, its alomost three years seven months (3 yrs 7 months). l need help to contact the Vice President of United state for help exepdite my case for me l have contact my local congressman and senatos on several occasions still no inprovement l think the best is to contact Vice President , l need his adrees as well as the Director of USCIS at newark and the CIS OMBUDSMAN to contact them. am Very depree now:mad:

You need to file a lawsuit since it's more than 3 years

You need to file a lawsuit since it's more than 3 years.

One of my friends filed a lawsuit just 8 months after interview, and the case itself is almost done.

Background Still Pending

Well how can l file law suite did you have any good lawyer in new jersey wih good fee or if you can help get those papers to file myself

name check pending

well could your friend forward his example to me to look onto it mine is citizenship one and how l get get thos documents to file my email is jomens77@msn.com mine phone is 8623684898 thanks hope to hear from you soon :mad:

name check pending

well could your friend forward his example to me to look onto it mine is citizenship one and how l get get those documents to file, my email is jomens77@msn.com mine phone is 8623684898 thanks hope to hear from you soon :mad:

To JOE77

I actually pointed him to the link at:
"Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)" on this site and he studied the info there to prepare the documents.