• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Background Ckeck: How long for Iranians?

pscl

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

It would be so great if Iranians who got their GC visa (especially those in DV 2007) could tell us how long they waited for Background Check. This helps other Iranians have a better speculation for the duration of their security check.

Thanks

Pscl

Pscl

Dear i am DV winner from asyia, in the requirments that send to me by KCC among the Document that I need to obation :
!- police certificates .
2- Court and prison records .
3- Deportation paper .

pls what is the diffrent betwen idom 1 and 2 , and what is the Deportation paper

Pscl

Dear i am DV winner from asyia, in the requirments that send to me by KCC among the Document that I need to obation :
!- police certificates .
2- Court and prison records .
3- Deportation paper .

pls what is the diffrent betwen idom 1 and 2 , and what is the Deportation paper
If you are Iranian, you'd better be informed that the first two items are the same and you should get "Govaahie Adame Soo'e Pishine" for them. Also, it is worth mentioning that the US embassy doesn't need this document from Iranians but you'd better have it with yourself at interview. If you are not Iranian, I have no idea about them in your country.

As far as I know, item# 3 refers to documents that show you have been refused to get visa before. If you never applied for visa, you won't need to provide any document for this item.

pscl

Thang you very much for reply

realy i am not Iranian , but we are in the same situation
i am from iraq .
thangs again