Background Check pending!!! HELP

shanmanz

Registered Users (C)
Had a infopass appointment with Immigration office today. She was very rude and said that my background check is pending. When I asked if she meant Name Check she repeated that she said background check.

I have seen on the forum that many people have contacted the first lady or senators to get this resolved.

Can you guys please provide me with details on how to contact the first lady and what to say

thanks

The best thing I have experienced is to go through your congressman. Write a letter, email to him. Here is the url to find your congressman.

http://www.house.gov/

Had a infopass appointment with Immigration office today. She was very rude and said that my background check is pending. When I asked if she meant Name Check she repeated that she said background check.

I have seen on the forum that many people have contacted the first lady or senators to get this resolved.

Can you guys please provide me with details on how to contact the first lady and what to say

thanks

I am stuck in back ground check too

I went to info pass on June05 I was told my case is under review. As soon as it is done it is ready for approval.

Then I called NSC yesterday (June11). My case is not approved yet because of back ground check is still pending.

So both confirmed back ground check pending. I also intiated a enquiry about my case status. Let us see what it is going to say.

I went to info pass on June05 I was told my case is under review. As soon as it is done it is ready for approval.

Then I called NSC yesterday (June11). My case is not approved yet because of back ground check is still pending.

So both confirmed back ground check pending. I also intiated a enquiry about my case status. Let us see what it is going to say.

As per USCIS my namecheck is pending, I have info pass next week, I will let you know what happens over there. I started inquiry last week.

I am also in the same boat. After a long time I heard from USCIS that my case is in "Background Check". begree I take your advice and contact the Congressman....

USCIS Ombudsman recently presented to congress his report on USCIS and urged USCIS to stop doing FBI checks because it does not help in any way and only causes delays to applicants. I suggest in addition to first lady, you write to these people who have connection with immigration.

The Honorable Patrick J. Leahy, Chairman
Committee on the Judiciary
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

The Honorable Arlen Specter, Ranking Member
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

The Honorable John Conyers, Chairman
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20515

The Honorable Lamar Smith, Ranking Member
Washington, D.C. 20515

The Honorable Edward M. Kennedy, Chairman
Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

The Honorable John Cornyn, Ranking Member
Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

The Honorable Zoe Lofgren, Chairwoman
Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security,
and International Law
Washington, D.C. 20515

The Honorable Peter King, Ranking Member
Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security,
and International Law
Washington, D.C. 20515

Try the following

First Lady
Senator/congressman

search thsi forum there is a post where there is a document that lists all the address