Back Ground Check Pending

JOE77

Registered Users (C)
Well, I Took The Natuaralization Interview And Passed Since Last Year September 10th. 2005, But Was Told By The Uscis Officer That Due To My Background Check Pending A Decision Can Not Yet Made About My Application. Infact I Contact Uscis Three Times At Newark Office No Good Result Still Pending At Fbi. I Did Inforpass Still Same Answred I Got. I Wrote To FBI Got Respond From Freedom Of Information Acts(FOIPA). Mr David Hardy, The Respond Was A Search Of The Automated Indicaes To Thier Central Records System Files No Record Responsive To My Foipa Request. I Sent Our Letter To Him Again For (NNCP)- National Name Check Program, Which No Respond Yet.
Today June 3rd.2005 Got Another letter From The Chief At FOIA/PA - Ave M. Slome, At U.s Department Of Homeland Secuirty, 2nd Floor, Foia Unit, 111 Mass, Ave.nw. Washington Dc. That We Have Search For Records Relate To My Request And Determined That If Such Records Exits, They Would Be Maintained Under The Jurisdiction Of The Office At The Address Below,
Newark District Office
Federal Bldg. 970 Broad Street. Newark.nj.07102.
They Have Forward My Request To The Office For Consideration And Direct Reply To Me. Still No Respond What Should I Do Again I Need Help Now Even Sent E-mails To Fbi Still No Reply.
Thanks Hope To Get Respond Soon
By The Way I Have Contact My Congressman And Senator still no positive result from them, What should do now need help now am worried now want to file for my mother to come here and stay with my family.

How do you manage to write all words with first capital letter?! vERy iNConVeNIenT tO rEaD.
It looks like the only way to seed up the stalled citizenship application (especially after the interview) is to file a lawsuit in your district court. At least the judge can grant you the citizenship by his own power.

Hi Joe;

Go ahead a file a lawsuit immidately, this is the only way they will expediate your name check. Otherwise you will be stuck for more and more months.

Steve_Houston said:
Hi Joe;

Go ahead a file a lawsuit immidately, this is the only way they will expediate your name check. Otherwise you will be stuck for more and more months.

Yes, $250 for filling and lawyer fee. Lawyer fee can be anything between $2000 and $15000 without trial. most probably you will not go to trial and CIS will expeidate your name check. by the time alloted by the judge. my wishful guess.

what can of forms should l use to file or just paper work of writing. for the lawyer of $2000 is very hard for me now thanks

JOE77 said:
what can of forms should l use to file or just paper work of writing. for the lawyer of $2000 is very hard for me now thanks
I am not sure anyone can provide you with the instructions on what to do. We are all new to this. Just go to your District court, find someone who is reasonably intelligent, explain your situation, ask whether they have free lawyers available.....

Name Check Pending

well Senator and congressman who is better to contact to speed up your name check case at FBI. I have contact one senator and one congressman almost four month nothoing has been heard from them about my case pending. need help thanks