baby and oath day

Please tell me whether I can bring my baby with me on oath day? Thanks.

Where is your oath ceremony? If it is a public venue such as a convention center, usually there is no problem, from what I have read on this forum.

My oath is on the 3rd of June at Chicago, and I am planning to take my 5 year old daughter. I will check if other people are accompanied by small children or babies, and will let you know.

baby at Oath

You can take family members in Chcago during Oath Ceremony, but they have
separate plase to watch the Oath, and you (new US Citizen) saparate.
Thus you should take someone who will take care for your baby during the Oath
Ceremony.

Thanks very much for the information. That means I cannot take her to the ceremony and will have to keep my daughter with someone.

Ihad My Oath couple Days ago , and there was a lot of kids and Babies there , so Sure u can take her with you . when the Oath Cermony Wraps up , the Supervisor will ask for family members and freinds to leave the stage and only the New citizens will stay to recive thier CitizenShip certficat.

SO find your self a friend to go with you , watch the kid while u waiting the Certificat , it only takes 5 minuts or 10 depand how many pepole will be ahead of you . if u coudt find friend and u must take the baby , i'm sure if u talk to supervisor that u cant leave ur baby and she must stay with you during the waiting time for the Certificat , they will understand , usualy they are very frindely people ...

Just Make sure ur Baby doest Sound Ugly when she crys , i was going to thru a baby from the window when he started cry , he sounded so ugly enoght that his Mother was trying to put her fingers in her Ear So she Cant hear him , and he wont shut Up..:)

Oath in Chicago

There are usually about 200 new US Citizens taking the Oath same time in Chicago,
and one should take care for your baby for some 30-40 minutes when you are busy
with the Oath and with receiving the Naturalization Certificate.

I was one who took care for baby of my friend who took Oath about year ago in Chicago.

Same time family members and friends are welcome during the Oath Ceremony to take the pictures, congratulate new US Citizens, etc.