b2 visa issue

Jhon Li

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Sorry for B2 visa question.
I want to invite my parents come to US. They are going to apply B2 Visa at Beijing, China. They visted us in America between 2002/1-2003/1 (12 months with valid extension). Right now, I am drafting an invitation letter. The main point is to invite them to be us for a few months. I have several questions for the invitation letter concerning the possibility of visa application approval:

1. I bought a new house and will move into it next month. If I mention it in the letter (say I have a new house, I want my parent to see), is it good or bad?
2. My son is in China with them, in the letter, can I say I want them to bring my son back to US or don't mention my son?
3. We will have another new baby very soon, If I mention it (say I will have a new baby, I want them to see), is it good or bad?

Any B2 Visa application expeirence will be welcome.
If anybody know another proper website to post such question, please let me know.
Thanks.

Jhon

Jhon Li said:
Hi,
Sorry for B2 visa question.
I want to invite my parents come to US. They are going to apply B2 Visa at Beijing, China. They visted us in America between 2002/1-2003/1 (12 months with valid extension). Right now, I am drafting an invitation letter. The main point is to invite them to be us for a few months. I have several questions for the invitation letter concerning the possibility of visa application approval:

1. I bought a new house and will move into it next month. If I mention it in the letter (say I have a new house, I want my parent to see), is it good or bad?
2. My son is in China with them, in the letter, can I say I want them to bring my son back to US or don't mention my son?
3. We will have another new baby very soon, If I mention it (say I will have a new baby, I want them to see), is it good or bad?

Any B2 Visa application expeirence will be welcome.
If anybody know another proper website to post such question, please let me know.
Thanks.

Jhon
Jhon, never mention 2 and 3. DHS/INS/Consulate should not know that you are getting your parents at the time of having the baby. INS/Consulate will not issue a visa if you mention #3. I have heard from a couple of people that first time visitors who have over stayed (with valid extentions) find it difficult to get the visa second time but no harm in trying.