b2 visa-I-134

aarthy

My parents are having their visa interview on June 2,2005
I have sent all the neccessary documents.Is it mandatory to print out the I-134 form back to back as I had printed it put on seperate sheets?Please reply soon

aarthy said:
My parents are having their visa interview on June 2,2005
I have sent all the neccessary documents.Is it mandatory to print out the I-134 form back to back as I had printed it put on seperate sheets?Please reply soon

Either way is fine. I hope you have had it notarized.

Raju

Hello
The I-94 need not be printed back-to-back. I gave it on two seperate sheets to my mom and she got her visa last week. But the DS 156 shud be in back to back. Also ask them to fill it electronically instead of writing on it.

Its subu,
>>Also ask them to fill it electronically instead of writing on it.

Did you fill out DS 156 online from https://evisaforms.state.gov/ds156.asp?lang=1 and took a A4 size print outs (back to back) ??

I heard from someone that Consulate doesn't accept A4 size and instead recommends to use forms issued at TTS or Consulate. Is that true?

I am planning to apply visitor visa for my grand mother at Chennai consulate. So if you didn't have any issues filling electronically and submitting the forms in A4 size sheets, I would also do the same.
Can you confirm the electronic filing and also which consulate ur mom applied?
Thanks