B2 visa for wife

khan001

i am an engineer and my company is send me to U.S on B1 visa. Can i take my wife with me?
Is B2 (wife visa) is on chances?
My brother is U.S citizen .can he sponsor me while i am in usa?is this gonna help me to saty longer in usa?

Yes, your wife may apply for a B-2 visa. Her chances depend on her ability to convince the consul that she will depart the US in a timely fashion.
Your brother may sponsor you for a green card. It will take 12 or more depending on your place of birth. That sponsorship in itself will not allow you to stay in the US until your priority date becomes current.

i am an engineer and my company is send me to U.S on B1 visa. Can i take my wife with me?
Is B2 (wife visa) is on chances?
My brother is U.S citizen .can he sponsor me while i am in usa?is this gonna help me to saty longer in usa?

hello
you are welcome
B2 visa may be applied by your wife.
EB2 Visa Cut-off dates will be Current for Mexico, Philippines and all charge ability areas other than countries listed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS