b2-visa extension-Urgent pls help

user0705

Hi

I have electronically filed B2-extension in VSC for my parents on may23 rd .and got the receipt after 10 days.the last updated date showing is 06/02. My parents visa is expiring on july13 th and their airtickets are on 10 th of july . Is there any probelm if they stay after the i-94 date ? since havent heard anything from VSC.

thanks

my case

my mom had filed similarly for the extension, and we were told, she could stay as we filed fr the extension, so she stayed fr one and half month and left. but now, her extension got denied. and we so worried abt what will happen the next time, as she plans on going for another stamping of visa and if the extension will affect her future plans..but a similar case, for my inlaws , when we had filed for an extension. and they stayed since we filed.... they got an extension, in a couple of weeks.. and had no problems at all... so it basically a dicey situation... so ur decision....and keep checking online for the case status, as it shows immediately online, unlike waiting for the result by mail...
by the way, do u know anyone who got denials on their extension....