B2 rejected...trying for 6 th Attempt need support..!

Rex_mith

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone ..!!!

WEll i am trying to visit usa since many years i have tried for first and second Attempt for my b2 visa was in 2002 after that i have spent my 5 years in Africa i have visited africa more then 15 times in last 2 years i got married last year and went with my wife for usa b2 visa still same got rejected on 214(b) they told us that we are so yung to go there , after that rejection i went for visa with my family mom,sister and 2 more person from our family still they have not seen any document and rejected us on 214(B) base now finaly i am going china for my business visit and befor that i am going for 1 more interview and i have arranged my trip for southern california for 10 days alone i am leaving my wife and other family members in India we do have good property and business in india so there is no reason to work or overstay in usa is any one can realy help me that what can help me to get USA visitor visa .

You seem overly anxious to get a US visitor visa especially since you do not mention a specific reason for wanting the visa and even applying for one without your wife. That is making the VO suspicious of your motives for your travel.

my wife has gone to her parents house for next three months and i am travelling to china by next month for my business trip and i would like to go to us once alone b4 i become a father ..what do you think if i show them that my wife and family is here only ...what could be the chances to get b2 in my situation..?