B2- Rejected First Time Chennai

saravi

Registered Users (C)
All,

My mother-in-laws B2 got rejected when she appeared for the interview. Actually the appointment was for both of my-in-laws. Because of health reasons, my father-in-law could not appear and hence MIL appeared for the interivew. Iam sponsoring for my MIL and I had given all the necessary supporting docs.

Problem is Consulate Person never browsed any of the docs. As per the DS156 application, he questioned my MIL about her children. My brother-in-law is a Phd student here in US. So my MIL explained about my wife, and BIL being here in US. Then the consulate was asking for the letter from my BIL. But MIL was not having one since I was the sponsorer. But immediately the consulate guy rejected her visa under 214-B(Potentially immigrant).

Since we are expecting our baby in Nov, we are badly in need of my in-laws help. Anyway, I managed to get another appoinment .

Anybody faced similar situation.. Any suggestions to get thru' the second interview successfully. This time my FIL also appearing. Hoping for the Best!!!

--saravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Visitor Visa Rejected Second Time in Chennai Today

As I mentioned in my previous post, we tried fro my both in-lwas this time on Nov 2nd. As soon as my in-laws approach the counter to meet the officer, the in tepreter informed my in-laws the officer does not want to give visa. So my FIL did not get a chance to show the new letter that I sent expalining that i will send them back to India within the visa period.

We are totally dejected at this. Any solutions. Any body from Rajiv's office can suggest some solution? We are badly in need of some body's help from India.

Whehter any means to try from my Brother-in-laws side who is a PhD Student? Since both of them( my wife and BIL) are here in US, I think they are rejecting.

Please suggest some workable solution. Because I cannot send my wife to India also since we are in midst of our GC processing.

sorry to hear...

Saravi,

Sorry to hear that...

Did your MIL/FIL had sufficient docs to prove their ties back in India - like enough bank balance or property documents?

Udai

Yes..they have enough documents. They evaluated their property and took them. Iam the sponsorer and I showed my funds sufficently.

But the problem is, they asked my IN_LAWS who is sponsorer? They said my name. And immediately they never took any time to see any of the documents I sent. They rejected the case.

Is it possible if try with my wife as the sponsorer. But she is not working currently. Or should I have to try thru my BIL who is a PHD student.?

Help!!!

Gurus~~~~Shed your attention and let me know what I can do next?

I contacted Murthy office in Chennai but they are not giving any gurantee.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Nobody can give you guarantee .. specially for a US visa. Anybody giving such guarantee must be the biggest liar.

The biggest mistake they made was appearing in a different consulate. That has given a negative impact to consular.

I advise not to loose your heart and apply again at Channai consulate. Give the brief explain in writting about the case.

You too can fax a letter to the consulate giving the brief history and requesting them to re-consider the application.

saravi said:
Gurus~~~~Shed your attention and let me know what I can do next?

I contacted Murthy office in Chennai but they are not giving any gurantee.

:mad: :mad: :mad: