B2 extension questions, please help

Registered Users (C)
I am about to apply B2 extension for my parents. There is not much information in the I-539 form instruction. If anyone expert would like to write a check list for preparing documents, it would be very helpful for other newcomers.
There are a couple of questions, please help.
1. For financial support, should I attach the I-131 affidavit form with the I-539? Or just bank statement is enough?
2. Current I-539 form instruction saying: all application for B2 extension should send to either California center or Vermont center based on the state you are staying. For example, I am in Michigan, I have to send the application form to California center. Am I right?
3. Can two adults (my parents) use one I-539 form or they have to file independently although in one envelope? Do we need to pay $200 or $400 ($200 each person)?
4. I am writing the letter to state the reasons for extension and so on on their behalf. Do they have to write the same letter in their language then I do the translation? Or they just need to sign the English version letter that I prepared?

help needed please

I need to know: how long does the USCIS take to extend the B2 if accepted.
my I-94 expires in 35 days and i am planning to apply for an extension.
( i came here on a 5 year multiple entry B2 visa)

a quick answer will be highly appreciated.