B1/B2 visa or form I-192 for temporary stay for training for 3 months in US?

drKumar

Hi all,
I have been invited by a health organisation in US for 3 months training in USA.It is for temporary stay.The health company has sent me form I-192 to be filled up and sent to apply for visa for temporary stay in US.I already have 10 years multi entry visa to USA.COuld this be B1/B2 visa holds good for temporary stay in US for purpose of training in US?or do I need to apply form I-192 for the purpose of training?If I apply for temporary visa with I-192 and and get it,does my multi entry visa for 10 years gets cancelled?or visa with I-192 doesn't come in way and can I have both I-192 and B1/B2 visas?Please let me know particularly if already having multientry B1/B2 is sufficient to get training training and for temporary stay in US for 3 months.What documents I need to produce at POE if I am eligible to go to US for 3 months training with multientry visa?
thanks a ton,
-Dr.Kumar

B1/B2 visa

drKumar said:
Hi all,
I have been invited by a health organisation in US for 3 months training in USA.It is for temporary stay.The health company has sent me form I-192 to be filled up and sent to apply for visa for temporary stay in US.I already have 10 years multi entry visa to USA.COuld this be B1/B2 visa holds good for temporary stay in US for purpose of training in US?or do I need to apply form I-192 for the purpose of training?If I apply for temporary visa with I-192 and and get it,does my multi entry visa for 10 years gets cancelled?or visa with I-192 doesn't come in way and can I have both I-192 and B1/B2 visas?Please let me know particularly if already having multientry B1/B2 is sufficient to get training training and for temporary stay in US for 3 months.What documents I need to produce at POE if I am eligible to go to US for 3 months training with multientry visa?
thanks a ton,
-Dr.Kumar

Hi

You are eligible to enter the US using your B1/B2 multiple entry visa. You need to get an invitation letter from the organization for training. You will not qualify for an I-192. Do not confuse your self.

See www.uscis.gov for more details on I-192

have a nice day!
(Not legal advice)

menakarajendran said:
Hi

You are eligible to enter the US using your B1/B2 multiple entry visa. You need to get an invitation letter from the organization for training. You will not qualify for an I-192. Do not confuse your self.

See www.uscis.gov for more details on I-192

have a nice day!
(Not legal advice)

Hi menakarajendran,
Thanks a lot for your reply.I was also wondering I am not qualified for I-192 but that health organisation is insisting to fill up I-192.I smell something fishy.If they still insist I-192,I will better drop the offer.If you have any suggestions pls let me know.I would be grateful.
regards,
-Dr.Kumar