[B]Revoke existing attorney[/B]

saabu

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Can someone tell me how to revoke my existing(my employer's) attorney and request USCIS to send communication to my home address instead of to the attorney.

The main purpose being I my employer revokes 140, I should be able to get the NOID at home.

Thanks !!

saabu said:
Hello,

Can someone tell me how to revoke my existing(my employer's) attorney and request USCIS to send communication to my home address instead of to the attorney.

The main purpose being I my employer revokes 140, I should be able to get the NOID at home.

Thanks !!
Just write letter to USCIS where I-485 is pending and request that the G28 filed by lawyer XYZ with pending I-485 EAC or LIN or WAC#...... should be revoked and that XYZ attorney no more represent your I-485 and all the future communication should be sent to you directly on address...... . On cover letter provide your pending I-485# your A#, DOB, Name, address +copy of I-485 filing receipt. Out side the envelope write in big bold letters: Request to revoke form G28 submitted by attorney with pending I-485
1 Mail the letter with certified mail.
2 keep the copy of letter (make the copy after you sign with date on it)