[B]One from the Past[/B]

slave_untill_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My GC was approved about 4-5 months ago I just came after spending 2 months of fun filled vacations in Pakistan.

Itis frustrating to see that INS has not change a single bit since I last logged in here. They are processing cases of sep-2001 BS.

Just thought should tell all the folks waiting desperatly to just hang in there keep the hopes alive and live your life things will get better.

I know when I was in the waiting state I would cheer-up seeing such a message and thought I should also cheer some one else.

Have fun.

Despondent

Its good to hear from you

I am kind of convinced that being from a SR country I`ll be the last one to get approved if at all, I am beginning to have serious doubts about this whole process as I am now two years post my RD and not even a RFE as yet.

Hang in there buddy

I 100% understand your feeling and been through this phase many many times. I use to picture myself being forced into air plane by INS officials and flights of mind just wont stop there!

Every thing will be fine!

I'm also from a SR country and my I485 was approved in Sept-03. Hang in there friend, your time will also come. It may take longer for many of us, as you've already been waiting for 2 years, but just remember: you have more yesterdays than tomorrows in the process.

rgds,
sadiq

RD 12/18/01
AD 9/17/03

hanging

slave no more, sadiq

still hanging in there, i am kind of getting good at just hanging

any way thanks for your supporting words
only people who have been in this twilight zone can understand what one goes through !!! it does feel trivial to others,
you try not to make this thing a big part of your life but its like a monkey on your back.