[b]need Help[/b]

DawgBoy said:
Congratulations, haoyun04.

Now you and your spouse can be relieved from the worry. After they pick up your file again, I think they will approve it soon. Did the local CIS officer tell you that the hold is cleared? Or they just approve it immediately. I am still waiting for the outcome of the congressional inquiry. Do not know how long it will take.

I hope so. She said they will release the hold in May, that is what I hope it will be approved soon. We have similiar RD in EAD, and I wonder that the same officer put them on hold just because it is 6 months ahead of expiration date.

My spouse went to local office on Friday 8:30 am and got the phone call on next Tuesday afternoon. About 1-2 business days. Hopefully they will find your case and approve it.

Haoyun04,

TSC replied the congressional inquiry for my EAD. EAD was delayed because they thought our 485 would be approved soon. Yes, the two 485s of our family were approved. I learned that from the long waited email and now I am waiting for the approval notice. It is amazing. I wish you will get your 485s approved soon. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD is approved after 5 months

Just an update, after several inquiries, EAD was approved after 4 months. Got 4 idential emails, (do not know why 4 emails) It seems that CIS office put on hold since it was too early to process it at that time. Never heard of this kind of situation before but a good ending. Hope this helps to other people...