B-1 visa rejected, please HELP!!!

Topsun

Dear Fellows,

I am on a H1-B status. I invited my mother to come and stay with me for 1 (one) month in April. Her visa was rejected. This happens for a second time. The first time happened last year at the same time. (the new regulations in the US consulate in my country-Bulgaria) require, to wait after visa refusal before second interview.
My mother is absolutely devastated and I am stunned. I don't know even how to describe my feelings. I completely cannot understand why a 58 years old woman, who wants to visit her son could be banned and treated as a potential immigrant. (section 214.b of the immigration and naturalization law)
I am in the middle of nowhere. I don't know what to do, I don't know who to complain, I don't know how to comfort my mother. I am just desparate. Please help me if you can!!!
Here are the documents that were presented at the interview:
1. notarized invitation.
2. my employment letter, stating my salary.
3. letter from my bank.
4. copies of two of my pay-checks.
5. copy of my passport.
6. copy of my H1-B approval notice.
7. property document, showing my mother's property in my country.
8. official letter stating that she takes care for her old and sick sister.
Any suggestions and help would be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Topsun
Dear Fellows,

I am on a H1-B status. I invited my mother to come and stay with me for 1 (one) month in April. Her visa was rejected. This happens for a second time. The first time happened last year at the same time. (the new regulations in the US consulate in my country-Bulgaria) require, to wait after visa refusal before second interview.
My mother is absolutely devastated and I am stunned. I don't know even how to describe my feelings. I completely cannot understand why a 58 years old woman, who wants to visit her son could be banned and treated as a potential immigrant. (section 214.b of the immigration and naturalization law)
I am in the middle of nowhere. I don't know what to do, I don't know who to complain, I don't know how to comfort my mother. I am just desparate. Please help me if you can!!!
Here are the documents that were presented at the interview:
1. notarized invitation.
2. my employment letter, stating my salary.
3. letter from my bank.
4. copies of two of my pay-checks.
5. copy of my passport.
6. copy of my H1-B approval notice.
7. property document, showing my mother's property in my country.
8. official letter stating that she takes care for her old and sick sister.
Any suggestions and help would be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

Visa issuance is entirely discretionary on part of the consular officer. May be are several cases of visitors from Bulgaria who violate the terms of visas.
I am not sure what else you can provide but anything that provides evidence that your mother will definitely return to Bulgaria and not violate her visa will help.
In item 8 you mentioned, where is your mom's sister located? How will she be cared for if your mother comes to US? ( I presume the sister is in Bulgaria)