awaiting interview -- need help

sawaal13

Registered Users (C)
All,

I submitted 485 application for my wife as I am a USC in the first week of June 2006.

Her application has a notice date of June 15, 2006 and we received a notice to get the biometrics done on July 5 2006

The biometrics have been completed and we have not received any interview date yet.

I live in Northern VA and I believe the district office is Washington DC.

CAN someone help me as to when should she receive an interview date?
I see the processing dates for 485 for Washington DC is Sept 24, 2005. Does that mean we may have to wait for almost 11 months before we receive anything.

Is there a way to check whether the biometrics have reached??

Any help on this would be appreciated.
My wife has plans to go back home this fall and would be nice to go on GC than apply for advance parole
If she applies for AP, where does she apply? Chicago? Vermont? or Local District office

thanks

Sawaal13 :

sawaal13 said:
All,

I submitted 485 application for my wife as I am a USC in the first week of June 2006.

Her application has a notice date of June 15, 2006 and we received a notice to get the biometrics done on July 5 2006

The biometrics have been completed and we have not received any interview date yet.

I see the processing dates for 485 for Washington DC is Sept 24, 2005. Does that mean we may have to wait for almost 11 months before we receive anything.

My wife has plans to go back home this fall and would be nice to go on GC than apply for advance parole
If she applies for AP, where does she apply? Chicago? Vermont? or Local District office

thanks

Sawaal13 :

You just have to wait. Theoritically the dates on the website count, but lately almost everybody got their interview notices within a couple of months (interview usually 2 months later).
It also depends on the DO. Maybe yours is a little slower.

sawaal13 said:
All,

thanks

As others have advised you, it really varies from office to office. The dates on the website are by no means reliable. Just be patient - there is really no accurate way to predict it.

Best wishes

Sawaal13 :

nd 5/16, no EAD ,NO INTERVIEW LETTER , NO RFEs

I sent my I-765/I-485/130, May 8. Notice date 5/16. Still no interview letter/ EAD. no RFEs.DO Los Angeles
I wonder whats going on. I AM SO WORRIED :confused:

Terracotta said:
I sent my I-765/I-485/130, May 8. Notice date 5/16. Still no interview letter/ EAD. no RFEs.DO Los Angeles
I wonder whats going on. I AM SO WORRIED :confused:

I wouldn't expect the EAD sooner than 90 days, if it ha sbeen 90 days since you filed I-765 then Schedule an Info pass Appt. and get your iEAD, Bring all your receipt notices with you, As far as not receiving any LUD, I hadn't either and have received Interview notice, so the online status is useless!

It seems a little odd that you have not gotten an interview notice yet

Is your case an AOS based on marriage to USC, or is there more to your case? With No RFE's and having already completed your biometrics you should receive an interview notice or :( Hopefully not AN RFE .

Did you submit your I-693 with the I485, I think An Info pass is in Order at 90 days from the ND,

thanksAddie Goodvibes.
My AOS is based on marriage to USC.I just cant figure out what is wrong.
I am still waiting and trying hard not to be in the panic mode.

Best wishes