Awaiting assignment to officer

No activity in NSC ?????

I see approvals from TSC>>>

LAbor- Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485 - May 2005
I-140 approval-> Aug 2006
Tansfred VSC->NSC June 2007
I-485 approval-> ??????????????????????????-> sai blessings................

No repsonse from NSC?

Is any one got positive repsonse from NSC IO's when you call through POJ?

I called last week and again yesterday but they are not ready to give any more info other than pending. They are not even taking receipt number.

Why they started doing now?

I called yesterday and spoke with a nice lady. She told me, "Looks like, your case is with an officer and as far I know the officer is very good. All checks are cleared"

Please wish me Good Luck....!

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to a friendly NSC IO Y'day and she mentioned the case is with the officer (last 3 calls to NSC, confirmed about the case with officer), 7/30-received FP2 results, 8/22 pre-adjudicated updates in the system.... but can't tell how long it could take.

Why the hell they stopped answering me??
They didn't even ask for my receipt number. I will try again today.

But I never got a response as assigned to be officeer or waiting to be assigned to be an officer. For me they used to say it's udner Extended Review nothing else.

Any way, good luck to both of you (you are so close) and for all old timers (like me) who are still waiting.

hey veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy unlucky

i got the same msg that acording to the new policy they can not give n e more information besides that everything looks good at this stage, whatever that means

reapplying EAD and AP today

Whenever you call, If this lady is on other side (from her voice I can guess that she is an African American), then hope that she will answer your questions.

If a guy is on other side of the phone, I will suggest just hang up and try again.

I called again today.

I called again and talked to a guy, he asked for my receipt number and DOB. Finally he searched on the computer (I could hear some key strokes) and told me my security checks are pending. I asked him is it name check from FBI or some internal check, but he couldn't tell me that.

I told him as per Infopass on July3rd all my security checks are done. And asked him why mine was taking too long while I see flood of approvals even 2007 cases. He said my case would have beed different and I asked what will be difference. He said every case is different may be country, name, etc.

I still hope my name check was clear as I got it from 3/4 times from NSC IO's and Infopass.

I am going to raise an SR next week after Sept 9th (after 60 days).

vvvunlucky, If your name check is clear then it could be expired FP , I see you did FP this July. Your wife's FP is expired. As your local USCIS or congressman to schedule FP for your wife.

Good luck

I called again and talked to a guy, he asked for my receipt number and DOB. Finally he searched on the computer (I could hear some key strokes) and told me my security checks are pending. I asked him is it name check from FBI or some internal check, but he couldn't tell me that.

I told him as per Infopass on July3rd all my security checks are done. And asked him why mine was taking too long while I see flood of approvals even 2007 cases. He said my case would have beed different and I asked what will be difference. He said every case is different may be country, name, etc.

I still hope my name check was clear as I got it from 3/4 times from NSC IO's and Infopass.

I am going to raise an SR next week after Sept 9th (after 60 days).

---> NSC IO are giving same answers to all today whoever called them. Don't trust them.

I got hold of an IO. She told me mine is pre-adjudicated and case is with a supervisor. I guess it indicates that there is no progress with my case. My case has been with a supervisor since July. What does pre-adjucated mean anyway?

Well, I called again today. And I am told it is still pending, wait for you turn.

Yesterday, I was told it is with an officer. Great.

Don't see any problem with my case.

As I said many times I don't see any problem with my case. Mine was very straight forward and they sent my 3rd FP with Notice Date on May 24th. I am waiting since my Employment RFE in March 2005 for nothing. I am still working in the same company since 2001 and on 8th year H1-B.

So it looks like they looked into my file in May 2007. For spouse's FP, we asked local ASC and Infopass, but they told to wait for the FP notice.

We called NSC many times and they say you wait and whenever we need it we call send you the FP request.

Finally today spouse opened another SR with a special note on it for the expired FP. Hopefully we will get some thing soon.

vvvunlucky, If your name check is clear then it could be expired FP , I see you did FP this July. Your wife's FP is expired. As your local USCIS or congressman to schedule FP for your wife.

Good luck

Mine is a special case and it is with their QA department (as per NSC IO). They want to use my case as it is very clean for their internal auditing purpose. :)