Avm

pubrum

Registered Users (C)
ND-03/22/01, RD- 03/30/01. When I listen to AVM, it says that \'Your I-485 application was filed on March\' 30 and these kind of cases are taking between 365 to 540 days\'. I am a bit concerned as it does not mention any update about FP even though it was done in AUG. I talked to my lawyer and he says that its normal and they do not always update the AVM. Anyone knows if its normal? Thanks for the help.

Mine, the same way

RD 3/07/01 ND 3/13/01.AVM message is same as yours.

Was your message same from the begining or it has been changed from not found to received??

AVM does mot update FP..

The message remains same until you get an RFE (God forbid you do not) or you get your approval.

Good luck
Yaswanth01

it says "FP results collected and pending review" for me and my spouse. But

I know plenty of other people who never got this message. I think they are putting a new step now in the AVm updates and is not yet consistent. or may be they started putting this after certain dates. LIke all those who got fp after xyz. I was fp\'ed on Nov 7th.

Mine is the same way

My RD and ND is Feb 28 and March 08 and the VM has never changed. It has always been that your application to adjust to ...... No updates on my FP. Do you guys think I should be concerned that my case is still not approved even though I see some late March and April cases.

normal

same with me. I had called IIO two months ago and was
told that fp has been received and is ok.
 so probably message is no consequence.

I think the messages are not Consistent with whats going on

I talked to couple of my friends. Many have got their FP done before me and many after me but in all cases they have an updated AVM. So I think their is no consistency. This was a matter of concern to me. It never said...Case not found or Similar...but the message is same for last 8 mths..Lets hope for the best.

FP - AVM message changed...

Hi,

My husband\'s I-485 AVM changed from "case pending review" to the following:

"On Dec 17th, results of your finger print review for your I485 application to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made."

My case AVM still remained as "case pending review". I spoke with an IIO and he said my husband got everything they need to process his case, but he might get an interview (I think that means he might be transferred to a local office)...

Did anyone get the same message? Will INS only transfer my husband\'s app or both his and mine?

Many thanks.

Getting same message

Hi shuning715
I also got the same message as your husbands, can you please post your husband\'s details, my details are as follow.
PD:12/1998
RD: 06/20/01
ND: 08/20/01
FP: 11/26/01
I am little bit worried about interview(if it is there).
Thanks

AVM of VSC asking 13 digit case number?

I checked the number starts with EAC and then there are only 10 digits. How is the AVM asking for 13 digit number? any explaination?

getting the same message

HI, Amir Singh & Shuning715:

I got the same message as you two. My details:
RD: 04/25/01
ND:07/02/01
FP:11/02/01

EB2
Thanks,

Hi all, my details...

Hi all,

I just checked the AVM for myself, and the message changed to be the same as what my husband got.

My details:
RD: 04/30/2001
ND: 07/18/2001
FP: 11/01/2001

I do hope that it has nothing to do with INTERVIEW, but what the IIO said just scared me out...

Please keep sharing your experience and informaiton when you have any progress, guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AVM says - On ... , your fingerprints for I-485 ... were recd and are pending review.

Guys
What does this mean
RD - 07/2001
FP - 11/2001

Same here

Even for my case AVM says FP results reviewed and further processing resumed bllah blah ....
My details are
RD- 07/3
ND-08/20
FP -11/17
updated on Dec 28th.

Do you type the 10 digits on phone pad?

I know it is a trivial question but the 10 digits (After EAC) did not work! This is just to confirm.