AVM says WAC-01-263-xxxxx approved

Went at 1:20 a.m. ?

1] Did you go there with Charpai ? Means Folding bed?
2] Are cell phones, Pagers, electronic watches, Discman allowed?
3] How did you pass your time?
4] How safe is it?
5] How many people were there?
6] Did you take tea, coffee, food in thermal containers?
7] Is it really required togo that early? What if the person goes at 7 a.m.?
8] Few People at SFO went at 9 and got out at 10:30, any comments?

Thank you inadvance Mat_Stopper, you are now unstoppable. :)

hi

what about wife and kids (did they also join u at 1=20 am ) or later

please post details

did u listen to FM songs (what about rest room, etc etc)

No Title

1] Did you go there with Charpai ? Means Folding bed?

Went with comforter, something hot keeping material, got from OSH,

2] Are cell phones, Pagers, electronic watches, Discman allowed?

Yes, they ask you to remove the jacket and you have to put that in that x-ray machine.

3] How did you pass your time?

Good question man, very difficult to pass time, TOO cold, walked here and there... thats it. Tea guy comes around 5, then people start coming after 5am. so we can see color color.... so time passes.
4] How safe is it?

Very safe, park rear side of the INS, dont park on the opposite road.

5] How many people were there?

before me 20, after me 150.

7] Is it really required togo that early? What if the person goes at 7 a.m.?
I would say 6am is OK,

8] Few People at SFO went at 9 and got out at 10:30, any comments?
dont know about SFO. sorry

more about my case!!!

My RD (6/20) was few days earlier than my PD became current (1/7), few in this board expressed the openion that my case may be 99% denied, since it was applied before my PD became current. Also I saw one post where his AOS denied because his RD was 72hrs earlier than his PD.

I posted my question on www.murthy.com on online murthy chat as follows: [Chat 1/21/02 www.murthy.com]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chat User : If one applies for AOS before his date becomes current, what is the possibility of denial?

Attorney Murthy : Very high chance the AOS will be denied. Best bet may be to file a new AOS when the PDs are current and then withdraw the wrongly filed case which is almost certainly going to be denied by the INS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted my question www.imminfo.com as follows :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ron,

I filed my AOS on June 19th with RD - June 20th (CSC) ND- Aug20th, While my PD became current on July 1st. I got EAD/AP/FP , what options I have now ?
If INS denies the case(because I filed before the PD became current), do I have a option to re file I485? Currently I am in H1B and not used my EAD, do I lose my H1B if INS denies my AOS?

Please help.

Thanks

While there is an excellent chance that they won\'t notice it, if they do, they will ask you to refile. You will then be able to refile the application and you should not be regarded as having been out of status in the interim.

Ron Gotcher
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took the risk of not withdrawing the application, Finally everything is over for me with positive note.
Guys : Listen to everyone, but take your own decission!

Congratulations, Mat! Maybe they didn\'t notice you filed...

because all PD\'s have been current for over 6 months now. Maybe they have gotten conditioned to not worry about the PD anymore.