AVM says that INS issued RFE for me on Feb 25th

srinivinod

Registered Users (C)
Who will get the notice? Me or my lawyer. Wonder what they are looking for as I have not changed jobs/adderess/married or anything. Anyone received RFE recently from TSC? what is the scoop after this?

I saw postings where both lawyer and the client get a copy

any similar cases here? I still have no idea on what the RFE is about. Wonder how long it takes after you turn in your rfe

v

Lawyer only AFAIK

Srinivinod, as far as I know the lawyer is the only one that gets the RFE. I hope for your sake that it is not too long after RFE is received back by INS, that you get your approval.

In the mean time, based on what I read by a post by Fam, I understand that you got your FP done early, were you asked any questions by the ASC as to why you came early ? Thanks.

No Title

From my experience, my lawyer got the RFE and I did not get a copy. In case of approval notices, a courtesy copy will be mailed to the primary beneficiary.

Well as I posted before going early for FP is at the discretion of the

guy who lets people in for FPing. I went there and told him that I would not be able to make it on my schedule date and he decided to let me in. Fam did the same. We both went to the same place. You can try as well

RFE DETAILS : Received by my lawyer today

The RFE arrived in today\'s mail. Basically it says that my Biographic Data form shows that I\'ve been working in the U.S. since August of 1996, and they can\'t figure out how I was entitled to work prior to the start of my H visa on December 28, 1998. My lawyer told me that she has copies of my I-20 student visa, showing that I had a Graduate Assistantship for Tennessee as of my entry in August 1996, and my EAD, showing that my optional practical training OPT started in 04/1998, so that we are all set. She is going send INS copies of these things.

Well folks!!! Hope to hear something good soon. I cannot believe they could not figure this out from my application papers. Geez I should be rejoicing along with Fam and Fundoo...INstead I will be waiting ....