AVM says FP results received

milk

Registered Users (C)
I just checked the AVM and found out that my FP (done on 11/17/01) results were received by VSC and were under pending review. Is this pending review a standard message???

FBI sent the results on 11/18 (the day after the actual FP finished), and VSC took approximately 3 weeks to update it.

No Title

You said FBI got your results right after your finger prints were taken? Vow, this is so fast. Somebody told me it would take 6 months for FBI to check on it after finger prints were taken.

THats wrong

FBI usually clears electronic Finger Prints within 24 hours in most cases.It is just electronic matching of prints and transferring the results to INS electronically. If you give your finger prints manually (like finger printing on the paper) it may delay little bit, but definetly NOT 6 months.

FP delay

Hi,

My wife gave FP on Nov 1st 2001 (manual process), but till now the FBI have\'t received the FP from INS field office, where my wife gave FP. Is it ok to give FP one more time before receiving another notice from INS for FP. I inquired the same field office last week and they said we have nothing in our office and we will send all FPs to FBI without fail. When I called FBI for inquiry, they said they have\'t received any FPs related to your wife. Any advice on this....I appreciate your suggestions.

fp mesg updated

spoke to fbi, about FP, guy said they send the results back to INS same day i.e. 11/30/01. VSC voice mail says the FP was recd on 12/7/01
state NJ
RD 7/9/01
ND 8/17/01
FP 11/17/01

No Title

hi

I am in NJ and how long it takes after EAD to get the FP done and what things will be required by INS for FP and after FP what is next.

Kindly reply urgently at tw7861970@yahoo.com

Finger Printing in CA

Hi,
I gave FP on Jan 5th, when called up FBI , they said, they haven\'t received FP File .
They took me on Card , anybody has this type of experience.

thanks
mnrao