AVM says do not worry any more ....

kakadi

Registered Users (C)
PD 9/1999 RD=9/2000 ND=10/18/2000 AVM updated same day checked at least 3 time since could not belive my ears. Wife & son too approved. No RFE

All the best to all waiters.

Thanks to everyone makeing this site so helpful.Last few days I was continiously loged on.

Updated the tracker.

kakadi could you pls. check your private message?

kakadi pls check your private message...

aGCSeeker.

Kakadi & Annya332 are same.

On immitracker I am registered with the name annya332. I had forgotten the password for the a/c in http://www.immigrationportal.com
Some how I got it few moments before. I had checked my AVM last night at 10:15 PM PST.
I had talked to an IIO 3 times in last 10 days or so. They had 3 diff answers 30days 45 Days & 1.5 yr. !The first had said the case is assigned. The 2nd was most informative he had told case was assigned to IIO ( but pending) on Aug 1st at 9 AM The 3rd was rude.
I guess Srini,me and rest 10//200 waiters are in the same boat.
My strong feeling is the guys from Oct 2000 wait list should see approvals in next 1 or 2 weeks.

Once agin All the best to everyone here.

Soory the ND was 10/24 ...

Sorry guys the ND=10/24/2000 And it\'s EAC is 01-018- I messed up EAC & ND initialy.
Oct2000 Now you can find my records @tracker updated.

No Title

Most of us when came to this part of world were on bench initialy. And after frustrating time on bench you get a project You are delighted to move on but some where in the corner of your heart you feel you are gona miss the friends in the guest house of the company And wish they too get the projects sooner. The wait and approval of I485 has some simmilarities to that situation And this most wonderful forum is the guest house.

Are you from Rapidigm?

Congrats! Are you from Rapidigm by any chance? Let us know how soon they contact you.

Thx