AVM says case can not be found

dayakarr

Registered Users (C)
friends,
Can you check yours also, AVM says case can not be found. It was there until last friday, This happend 5 days ago to all of us for a few hours, is this the case again?
thanks

No Title

thank you for saying that, I reciprocate in the same way to you.
PD:December 98
ND:January 18, 00
FP:March 28, 01
Please post your details also.
thanks

No Title

I think you are getting approval soon based on the feedback on this board.

Good Luck.

VSCRD1199

No Title

Thanks for your well wishing. I certainly hope your words come true. But practically i doubt it. Since my message has changed to found/not found for a few times now already and an iio mentioned last week that my case has not yet been assigned to an officer yet.

No Title

I had the same problem over the weekend \' EACXXXXXXX not found\' but it came back to \'Your app recd blah....blah....\' today.

I guess there is no connection b/w case not found and approval/transfer. (This may be due to AVM problem/updates).

Hope this helps.

No Title

I agree with in2k1. Mine was a NOT FOUND case last week. And today it is back to received.

No Title

moman27,

I hope you\'re correct, my case was not found on Friday, and today, it is telling the same, Your I485 App to adjust was received on blah blah... My ND is Oct 2000. I donot know how the logic works,

aGCSeeker.

No Title

moman27

Last night my case went missing again and was back again by this morning. And this is the 5th time. Hope your words come true. But again I find the missing message very amusing. Reason being some guys like urself have had a status change in similar situation, so there is an eagerness and enthusiasm in this otherwise lacklustre AVM checking hoping to hear the "SCINTILLATING" message.

aGCSeeker
You will be the first to know on my behalf when i get my approval and I am few months before you. And good luck to you. You and a few others have been very helpful in some of my queries and some have been deadpans inspite of repeated requests. Good luck to you all.

No Title

My case was missing too yesterday. I called IIO first time, thinking that it might have been approved.
He told me that AVM is a big answering machine and some time, it is unable to access the records due to some technical problems. It probably not able to connect to main system.

I have a ND of 7/19/00. However when I entered a case number same as mine but with different 3 digits (223 instead of 224), the rfe was sent for that case on 5/17. If I gather from the message boards right, then that case must be with notice date 7/18.

FYI only.

No Title

sgarg

my ND is couple of days right after yours. I checked the numbers before and after me and some of them even had been approved. I was not sure how that is possible since their ND is earlier than mine but their EAC # is only one-5 digits before or after mine.
That was an interesting and useful info you provided regarding the RFE. Only one person KALAPANI said he got an RFE for JUL nd but hasn\'t replied to my requests for the RFE reason yet. Did u come across any other cases.

Please provide me your email address so we can be in touch with one other and exchange mutually beneficial info since we are a couple of days from each other.
FYI i called the IIO and she said its not yet been assigned to an officer yet and this was as of last Friday.

No Title

If the case is approved/some activity just recently, then it is most likely 485. Otherwise you will see many cases with similar ND as your or mine which are not 485 cases and they have been approved long ago.

No Title

I talked to an IIO this morning about a change of address(yes, second time since filing I485, this time from Boise, Idaho to San Jose, California). Just before I talked to IIO, my case was missing again! Anyways, I did not ask IIO for any clarification. She herself mentioned they are working on June 2000 cases and mine will be a couple of months more.
Thanks sunny boy, and wish you all the best too.

aGCSeeker.

No Title

If I may say something, I also had experience on checking messages before and after me, they had diffenrent info. My understanding is, they may not be I-485 cases, they could be EAD or anything else. I rised the question of this EAC number thing because my husband\'s case and mine were filed together, but the number is 20 digits apart, 12 and 32. somebody said that the EAC number is generated randomly, not necessarily continuouse. that\'s way the cases around you may not mean much. by the way, my case is EB1 with nd of Jan/00, no approval yet. I know a case exactely like mine, we even has the same FP date, he stamped in early april. I guess i should not complain about one month apart, but can you imagine how long this month feels like! plus, i don\'t know how much longer i have to wait. well, happy waiting everybody.