AVM Says approved ..

GCFix

Registered Users (C)
Just heard in the AVM the case got approved today (Nov 30 2001)

PD - 8/11/97
      EB2 - India
      RD - 10/17/2000
      ND - 10/25/2000
      SRC-01-003-XXXXX
      FP-12/12/2000
      1st EAD expires on 12/09/2000
     applied for 2nd EAD (-RD - 9/21/01)

I was surprised! GCfix: Is your file Number correct? Your RD is later than mine!

My Case is like this: RD: 10/10/00, ND: 10/19/00. SRC-01-014-#####. I did not hear anything yet. It seem it will be my turn soon! Good luck to everyone! Mark

Its correct

I cant believe myself. So I checked so many times thinking I might\'ve fat fingered.
The Case number is SRC-01-003-xxxxx and it says its approved on Nov 30th 2001. I\'ll post a message when I get the approval letter from them.

It looks like nothing is done sequentially at INS

Im sure yours will be next Daniel.

GC Fix - Is your Notice date correct

If your SRC # is 01-003-XXXXX then your notice date should have been 10/4/2000. Have you posted it correctly.

Yup. Its perfecto.

RD 10/17, ND 10/25 SRC-01-003-XXXXX

Infact I talked to IIO last afternoon and confirmed that my A# and address is correct.
I waiting for my approval letter .

Got it stamped

I finally got my approval letter in mail on Friday (12/7).
Went to Jacksonville INS this morning (12/10). They are open only from 9-12 . Make sure you are there before 8am
to collect tokens.
Went into the building by 9am (No electronic items allowed inside - cell phones, laptop, calculators .. nothing at all).
Waited for around 45 minutes for my number to be called.
The officer asked for my approval letter, photographs and I94 (even if its expired).
Took my finger print and signature
(Actually I have to print my name coz its long and my name cannot be read from my signature)
I requested him to stamp my passport within half page. (I dont have any empty pages in my passport)
He did stamp it and gave validity for an yr.
I told him I might be moving and I filed a form for change of address (another friend\'s address in Jacksonville)
I was out of there by 10:15AM

Thanks to everyone in this site. Everytime I see an approval on this site I was dreaming of the day when mine would be approved and it helped me keep going for more than 4yrs and 5months. Finally it became a reality. Dont loose hope and your approval is definitely coming!