AVM says 485 approved but IIO says there are no updates ??? who is right

Guys,
     I checked the AVM message today morning and it says the case approved for me. I called IIO to make sure they have my current address as I moved and some rude IIO says there are no updates on my case and she took my new address.

Who is right AVM or IIO

No Title

AVM...is right.

You may be checking EAD case#. Try and make sure you are checking 485.

No Title

AVM AVM AVM.Had the same experience yesterday.Lawyer and AVM is correct.IIO\'s recently have started acting up!!!!

No Title

Checked message with regard to EAD or 485. Plz. share all the details like ND, RD, Country, Any RFE. Thanx!

No Title

All, This confirms my hunch based on my conversation with the IIO: That the IIOs are providing information that may be stale.

So when I called VSC on June 26th, the IIO said, "As of June 19th, your case.... ".

What d\'ya all think?

GRV

No Title

EB3 PD 12/98(current this Month) , RD/ND 01/00, FP Mar15 2001, RFE April 17(both for me and my wife. RFE for Emp. letter, paystubs for me and medical certificates for my wife. RFE replied on may17 and AVM updated on May 22. AVM says Approved on June 28, IIO says she doesnot know if it has yet been approved.

Why did she say that ?? Do they want to stop getting calls from all filers as the the IIO I talked to before was pleasant but this one was rude(Not because of my accent as some people claim on this board the reason why IIO\'s are rude.. I can assure you that) . Any guesses guys..

No Title

Ram33,

Be positive. You sure are approved. In my case I called the IIO twice to confirm what the lawyer said and she did say it was approved. But AVM was not updated as of yesterday. I my keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the approval notice.

Good luck
IdleGirl

No Title

Oh.. I double checked both the case numbers and definetly it is not EAD or AP as they have been approved in Feb . This is definelty my I-485 case numbers.

Thanks ind2k1, gcwantedurgent, winner2, Idlegirl(still happy girl or tensed girl ) and GRV.

gcwantedurgent: Eventhough my case technically should be in company name changes( LC and I-140 Metamor-ITS, I-485 COMSYS) I donot think the case was ever on hold because of that and also EB2 guys who applied with me were approved last month.

No Title

Ram33,

I think your case was on hold... yours was an obvious name change 140 and 485 had different employer\'s name. also, if it wasn\'t on hold, why would they wait from May 22 till June 28 to approve you. I think the AC21 memo received June 19 was the reason you were approved.

Any comments

No Title

Hi Idlegirl,

BY your name it says you donot have any work , but please do not call IIO repeatedly. This will effect so many people who want to talk to IIO for a genuine problem. As one of our friends said IIOs started acting up recently, yes they will. Why cann\'t you wait for few days for approval letter rather than irritating IIOs calling twice. Think from there side. Putyour self in their position and think. People like you are really screwing up the image of INDIA. Do not take exploit the facilities, take advantage. Do not forget you are representing your country whenever you go out of your country. Please think about this peaccefully.

No Title

Idle Girl,Please Ignore comments like those of \'Sir Gem\'.He obviously doesnot deserve an answer!!!!.

I also think so as cah said,Mine was also a Name Change case and was on hold till Jun 19th.My PD was current from May 1st.Approval message says approved on June 28th.AC21 guidelines were released on June 19th.

No Title

Dear Mr. Gem,

Thanks for your useless advise. I think it is wrong to comment when you don\'t know how often people call IIO and how serious the matter could be. BTW, I called only for my case and my husband called for his. None of your business anyways since every human has the right to find an answer to his/her questions whether he/she is Idle or not. Maybe you are idle enough to count how many times people are calling IIO and sending everyone reminders. Be happy with your soul, man.

IdleGirl