AVM "Remaing processing time is 0 days"

ravig

Registered Users (C)
My PD 06/99
ND/RD 09/00
RFE I485 w2 pay syubs 02/01
Replied 03/01
Updated in AVM on 5/1/01 telling 999 days remaning to process.

Now the AVM says "0 days remaning for this type of cases to process"

When would it be approved?

No Title

I would read that they are processing RFE cases immediately : as soon as the reply is received.

No Title

Anna123,

I\'m on the same boat. I\'ve sent my reply from the RFE (I-140 Amended) last Feb. 2001 and it\'s already been approved last March 2001, but up to now the INS has not yet approved my case. It\'s really frustrating to see some of my friends who\'s on the same boat and got their I-485 approved after receiving the approval for the new I-140 (amended).

Just this morning I checked the AVM and the message got changed. At the last part of the message, it said "It will only take 0 day to process this case". I HOPE you are right, that they are now processing the RFE Case. IT\'S ABOUT TIME!

WAITING_MAN

No Title

Hi Waiting_man:

How much time does it take to get the ammended i-140? (at least in your case)...Appreciate your help....

-RK

No Title

rkatta,

Here is the info about my new I-140 case:
ND: Feb 2001
AD: March 2001

But this doesn\'t mean that all new I-140 filed in CSC will be take the same time as mine. My friends new I-140 is still not approved. We filed our new I-140 the same time. Some of my friends got their approval within a week or two, what I\'m saying is that we are all relying on how fast the CSC-INS works. I just got lucky to get my new I-140 approved after one month, but still my 485 case is still pending. Last week and IIO told me that I will receive a written response from the CSC-INS within four (4) months. I hope that they can approve my case earlier. We are all missing a lot of opportunities!

Thanks.

WAITING_MAN

No Title

I hope you guys are all correct. I hope INS is now paying more attention to RFE cases. I sent in my reply on early part of May/2001
but AVM hasn\'t been updated yet. I hope my message will soon change to "0 day processing" too!
Good-luck everyone! Let\'s keep posting any updates on RFE cases, please. Thanks.

No Title

To All,

I checked the AVM last night and the message was changed back to "Remaining processing time is 999 days" !!! Anybody had the same experience? Did anybody know what is the reason about the AVM being change to "Remaining processing time is 0 days"???? Did someone inquire about this from your lawyer?

WAITING_MAN