AVM (online message) not updated after FP

jay_gc2001

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I gave my 2nd FP on 5/28/2003 and the message plays same old tape.. "FP received on January 24, 2002....". Any other guys like me whose message not updated after FP done 1-2-3 weeks back. How much time does it takes normally to update AVM?? What could be the reason for not updating AVM on my case??

My wife gave FP with me and her AVM was updated on 4th June.

Pl. share your experience.

Thanks.

Hi Jay_gc
I have similar problems too. Did the FP on 06/03/03 and not changed for either myself or spouse.

today is 6/18/2003, message not updated for FP given on 5/28/2003. Any idea how much time it takes normally?

Mine got updated in a week. FP done on May 17th and online message was updated on May 21. In my opinion you should call ASAP.

I did my 2nd FP on 6/14 against the actual original FP schedule date of 7/2. Online msg is not updated yet. I am just thinking --- will it get updated only on/after 7/2 as that was the original FP scheduled date.

skaus2001

VSC computer system is a total mess. Assume it's received by them not updated. HAve you called FBI to check if your FP has been checked by them?

I did called FBI and they told me that result of your FP was sent on the same date (5/28/2003) to BCIS. Wifes FP updated buy mine plays same old tape. I also called BCIS and an IIO requested and inquery on my case. Not heard anything from them after that!!

Its 3 weeks now after I gave my FP. How much time does it takes normally?? Any one in the same situation?

I did it on Jun 7th 2003, my spouse did it on Jun 14th. Even though I did it early, it isn't updated.

Jay_GC,
My message has not yet been updated. I had called FBI too and they say they had sent the FP the same day to BCIS. When I called the so called IIO, he had no clue about it. He told me to call on July 20, 2003 to check the status since my case was " held back" for one month due to 2nd FP and my 18 month expiry will be on July 20.
I feel that it does not matter if you do your FP before the scheduled date. I guess the officer will check your file only after the scheduled date of FP bcoz as per his records the FP should be done on scheduled date only . I will be checking my status next week since the original FP date is for tomorrow. If the status is updated, than it will confirm this.
My 1st FP expired on May 14 and on May 22nd they issued a notice that I have to do 2nd FP on 06/20/03. But I went there on 06/03/03 and did it.
Thanks,

javnew, others can you please help me..

My 1st FP is expiring on July 20 2003 (15 months after I gave my FP on Apr 20 2002)

My RD is Feb 2002, ND is Mar 2002.

These are my questions -

1. Will a RFE be generated, when my FP expires.

2. Will the RFE be generated only if the case is assigned to an officer or will be generated automatically irrespective of my case being touched or not.

3. Who will receive the RFE. Only the attorney or will it come to my address, as well.

4. What will the RFE say. What reason, documentation will it ask for

5. When will the second FP notice be sent. How long will it take before I receive it after my first FP expiry. Whether it depends on my RFE response

Guys.. Please help me here, I desperately need to know these answers.

Any body with past experience, please help.

Thanks a ton!

With Best Regards and Wishes

Venu123.

Online status just got updated 6/18

Guys... My wife's 2nd FP was done on May 30. The online case status finally got updated on 6/18.

Hopefully we all will get some good news soon.

GCDreamin,

Can you please post your details, like RD , FP1 & FP2 schedule date? It may throw us some more lights on what's happening on FP2 updation...

skaus2001

To answer your questions:
1. I went for the 2nd FP on the scheduled date on 5/30.

2. The details:
Primary RD 08/03/2001
ND 09/26/01
FP received on 01/22/02
Wife's FP received on 01/31/02
RFE response rec'd 10/17/2002 (employment)
Primary AD 03/28/03
Wife's case was pending at the time. Called VSC early May to urge them to consider her application before 15 months FP expire. IIO sent request to reviewing officer.
Received 2nd FP notice 2 days later... (sigh)!!! (date scheduled 5/30)
On-line status changed only on 6/18
Meanwhile I received my card on 6/13.

Hope this helps.