AVM - NVC issue the fee receipt ???

ericyu318

Registered Users (C)
Hi vm1214, sanjay76, Raju595, and all,

Here is the NVC AVM message for my case, does it mean the NVC already issue the fee receipt to my agent of choice (lawyer)? or the NVC won't issue any fee receipt before they update the NVC? Since I have been getting the same message for a 1 week, and I am kind of wondering what should I do now? Also, how long it take the St. Louis to cash the check?

AVM - "NVC had received the DS3032 and will send the instructions in next few weeks."

Thanks!

this does not mean that your fee bill has been sent. The message will change again to say that the fee bill has been sent..

S

ericyu318 said:
Hi vm1214, sanjay76, Raju595, and all,

Here is the NVC AVM message for my case, does it mean the NVC already issue the fee receipt to my agent of choice (lawyer)? or the NVC won't issue any fee receipt before they update the NVC? Since I have been getting the same message for a 1 week, and I am kind of wondering what should I do now? Also, how long it take the St. Louis to cash the check?

AVM - "NVC had received the DS3032 and will send the instructions in next few weeks."

Thanks!

Hi Eric

How long did it take NVC to update the message from "DS3032 has been sent" to "DS3032 has been received" after you sent the DS3032?

I have been waiting for a week after sending the DS3032 and the message has not changed, so wondering, thanks

Shambho

It up to how fast your lawyer can receive and reply DS-3032 to the NVC. My case took 11 days.

Last edited by a moderator: